Local + Small Businesses to Support
This Holiday Season
- - The perfect date night spot and they have a super cozy (and warm) tent set up right now for outdoor dining.
- - The BEST Thai food: try to Tom Kha Gai soup.
- - Check out their new location in Los Gatos behind Rural Hardware.
- - Serving up comforting Italian food and my favorite the espresso martini!
- - Desserts galore! Try the banana cake (if you have't already)
- - I haven't tried this one yet but after seeing the pics I can't wait!
- - My holy grail for hair: highlights, hair cuts, blowouts, and even product!
- - Airbrush spray tanning perfect for events or vacations. They offer an express solution, which means you can rinse after just 4 hours!
- - My go-to girl for eyebrows.
- Main St Annex Salon- Another Los Gatos tried + true hair salon.
- - Women's clothing and my go-to for wardrobe staples
- - Gorgeous women's shoes handmade in Spain and El Salvador. My Freda's are some of my favorite shoes in my closet and have lasted so many seasons.
- - Beautiful leather bags
- - The perfect spot to pick up hostess gift or some home decor for yourself (plus they sell Ala Pilar!)
- - An interior design duo creating the most gorgeous spaces (they even offer virtual services).
- - Perfect for family photos- gifting a session with Melissa to loved ones would make a great gift this holiday season!
- - Custom signage for weddings + events.
- PRO TIP: You know the Valero gas station on highway 9? Well there is a florist in there (surprise!) that offers beautiful + affordable arrangements. You can even drop off your vase to him and pick it up later!